That's pretty funny. Did it take you awhile to figure out what he was saying the first time? Only us parents can really interpret our own kids. I also like his choice of shoes and sock...wait until Kate is at the dressing stage, girls have more drama and variety.
I could have sworn he said "diamond watch" and you were really watching QVC, not Diego...
That's cute. At first it sounded like jaguar. Now that I heard them say it I can hear him saying it. Cute!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
That's pretty funny. Did it take you awhile to figure out what he was saying the first time? Only us parents can really interpret our own kids.
I also like his choice of shoes and sock...wait until Kate is at the dressing stage, girls have more drama and variety.
I could have sworn he said "diamond watch" and you were really watching QVC, not Diego...
That's cute. At first it sounded like jaguar. Now that I heard them say it I can hear him saying it. Cute!
Post a Comment