Tuesday, September 30, 2008

More Economic Stuff

Ok, so I know that my blog is pretty boring these days. I apologize for getting all into the current economic situation on my blog, which is supposed to be all nice and cute. I have a love of economics and it fascinates me. That was my major in college and I just ate up everything that I could learn about it. I am a little passionate and I love learning about it. I don't know if anyone actually watched the 11 minute video that I posted, but here is another one. I like this one even more. I will try to think of something cute to blog about soon.

3 comments:

herb said...

ow, both VERY interesting videos. i wonder why we don't see this kind of reporting and digging on Glenn Beck, etc?

Justin said...

I watched the 11-minute one. Very interesting stuff.

You must have had a good economics professor. Mine were all pretty horrible so I didn't like the subject much.

turlington clan said...

i love your page!!! oh by the way Gavin really wants jake to come over one day so whenever is good for u just let me know. Gavin told me the other day that jake is his best friend. it was so cute!