Saturday morning, Jaimee and I did a little yardsaling and I found a couple of really good deals. Afterwards, our families packed up the kids and headed down to the Rock Ranch. The weather forecast from the day prior made it seem like it wouldn't be that cold and I thought it would be pretty sunny. I was very wrong. We were trying to stay warm all day. And, unfortunately my little 2 year old is not a fan of hoods or hats. She was shivering but refused anything that might help keep her warm, even a blanket. Despite being cold, we had a great time. There is a ton of fun stuff to do down there and the kids loved it. Kate especially LOVED the pony ride. She went 3 times. This girl is an animal lover and has no fear of any animal. Here are some pics of our day.




We have been to the Rock Ranch in the past, but were particularly impressed with it this year. They are expanding and adding some great stuff. I highly recommend it.
1 comment:
And what an awesome weekend it was! we had a blast! Good thing you guys are such awesome friends! Great pictures, the cow train is so funny, that is how they looked most of the ride.
Post a Comment