Monday, November 23, 2009

Kate Quiz

I have done these types of quizzes in the past with Jake. Now that Kate is starting to talk more, here is one with her. Here are two little clips of Kate saying two different (but related) words. See if you can figure them out. The third clip is the answer. (She says the words more clearly in the first two clips.)

This one she only says the last three of a 4 syllable word.


This one she says pretty clearly.


Any guesses?????


The answer.



As I have mentioned several times in my blog, Jake is quite enamored with dinosaurs lately. Surprisingly, Kate has become quite fond of them as well. Today I asked her what they were and expected her to just say 'dinosaur'. I guess she has been paying closer attention than I thought. The allosaurus is really a velociraptor, but I was surprised she even knew the names of specific dinosaurs, and it does look a lot like an allosaurus, in her defense.

I love the last video and her crazy eyes when she roars, it kind of goes with her crazy hair. She is such a funny girl.

No comments: