Sunday, March 2, 2008

Our Sunday Stroll

Sunday, after our normal Sunday Catan games, we went on a walk with my parents and my sister, Tricia. We packed up the kids and grabbed some bread and headed off to lake Peachtree to feed some ducks. Here's Stan and Jake throwing bread at some ducks. There were also a bunch of fish chowing down.




I couldn't get Jake to look away from the ducks. Jake is so used to me asking him what sounds animals make that he calls each of them by their sound. For instance, we had to say "bye, bye" to the quack quacks and he asked "where's the woof" when he heard a dog bark.


The gang on our way home, where we had our weekly FHE and baked cookies.


Jake rehydrating after his exhausting stroller ride. It was a fun night.

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I love that, It must be great to live so close to family. Well I know your parents so I am sure it is. It was a beautiful day yesterday too.

The Schaefer's said...

Too cute. Harrison had a rubber ducky that he would bathe with in the tub. If you asked him what his duck's name was, he'd say "Kack, kack." Man do I miss that sweet little speech impediment :c). Jake's at such a fun age. You get to see the whole world for the first time again through their eyes.

Lindsey said...

How fun. Your kiddos are adorable. Jake is huge and little Kate looks just like you! :)

Wendy said...

You are so lucky to play Catan with your padres every Sunday. Appreciate that--I'm jealous!