Some of you may have seen this video on Wendy's blog. Justin was nice enough to put it together. If you are not aware of my parade tradition, please understand that there is a side of me that comes out once a year when I attend the Peachtree City parade. Several years ago I was dared to try to get one of the politicians to take a picture with me. Ronnie Chance was the next politician that came along and the rest is history. I found that I enjoy meeting the different politicians. For me, it is a way to decide how to cast my vote. It also is a fun way for me to enjoy the parade. I am not a person who is easily embarassed (as you may be able to tell from the video) that is only because I don't really think that there are too many people watching and paying attention to me. In hindsight, I should probably care more than I do. I don't know where this side of me comes from. Oh well. Enjoy, and please don't think that I am too weird.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Laura, you're too funny! Now I know what you were doing when I saw you crossing the parade route yesterday :c)--since we were right in front of a politician. Hee,hee,hee. It was good seeing you yesterday.
I saw the video, and think it's a great tradition you have going. Clearly, I missed out on getting to know you better. I could use a little not one to be easily embarrassed myself. What a fun time you all had. I'm glad!
Didn't you just wanna punch some of them?
Post a Comment