Saturday, October 18, 2008

A Sneak Peek

The Peachtree City ward primary has been working very hard for the past few weeks to prepare for our annual primary program. I have been put in charge of making a video for the primary kids to view after their program. I have only been in the primary presidency for a few weeks now and I have already fallen in love with one particular class. Sister Clarke's CTR 5 class has some of the best singers and are so darling. Here is a preview of the cuteness that some of you will get to see next Sunday!

5 comments:

Karen said...

Cute. They're so sweet... and already better singers than I'll ever be.

T said...

Oh, boy! Thanks for posting and letting me know that you captured this on film! I totally don't mind. What is my child doing? I am a little nervous for next week.

LeAnn said...

I can hardly wait for Sunday...
You never know what may happen:)

The Schaefer's said...

Having been the Primary chorister for a couple of years in PTC ward, they'll act like this every week of practice. You'll be worried sick about whether they know their stuff; and then come Sunday of the program, they'll all act like they've been suddenly possessed by the Mormon Tabernacle choir and put on a beautiful program :c). Thanks for posting this...we miss these kids so much. I'll have to tell Jacque Hanks you've got this on your blog.

Clayfrogger (a.k.a. Delores) said...

I love Primary Programs and can't wait for next week. Thanks for the preview.