Monday, November 3, 2008

Fun Weekend

We had a fun weekend. It started off Saturday when we went to see Wicked at the Fox. We went with my parents and my sister, Karen. We decided to meet for lunch at this great Italian restaurant that is just a block from the Fox, called Baraonda. It was really good. Then we went to see the play. Here are a couple of pictures of me with Stan and Karen.


Sunday was a my brother's baby's blessing. We went up to Kennesaw and enjoyed visiting with them. This picture is the family hanging out at Tom's house. Grant is Tom and Kristina's 7th kid. They are great parents and do a very good job with all those little ones. Congrats you guys!We got in the car and Jake was out in about 2 minutes. I don't understand how he can sleep like this. I kept trying to prop his head up, but it kept falling. They need to make car seats that can somehow safely recline back. This just does not look comfortable.

4 comments:

Adventures and musings of a 31yr. old girl said...

Soooo, what did you think of Wicked. I for one-LOVE IT!!!! It sounds like your weekend was fun. So how many boys do Tom and Kristina have now? Kudos to them, I think 7 kids would be so hard.

The Thomas Family said...

Looks like a wonderful week-end. It was fun to hang with you last night.

Karen said...

I love Wicked! So good.

turlington clan said...

Did u just love Wicked?? I loved the ending. 7 kids wow thats a lot, then again i want 6 haha! congrads to them. Im bringing Ryan and Gavin to JJB tomorrow hopefully Gavin will have fun. I think we have gone every day because Steven and I love it haha!