Friday, March 20, 2009

A Few Things

I have been blogging so much about baking lately; I kind of feel the need to blog about something else. (Yes, there is more to my life than baking...just not much more) I searched my brain and found some random stuff to blog about. Here are some pictures of what we've been up to lately.

My kids have recently found their bubble machine. They both love bubbles. They have been playing outside a bunch lately since the weather has been so nice.

Also, we went to the park yesterday on the golf cart. Amy went with us. It was such a nice day. We went to lunch and ate outside and then headed to the park and to feed the ducks. Kate loved this little puppy, however Jake was deathly afraid of it. I can't blame him..the thing does look pretty mean.




A recent project has been setting up Jake's room for Kate to move in with him. With the coming of this little baby girl, Kate is getting booted from the nursery and is moving in with her big brother. We bought some bunkbeds. (We are keeping them separated with the rails still on Kate's bed.) Today, I put up their names. I think it is cute, but it still needs something more.

Here is just a funny picture from today. Jake loves this hat.

And because I can't help myself.....I made these.

I should also include a picture of my garden since that is something else that I have been working on. I will have to blog about that some other time. Maybe when I actually get some actual veggies from it.

2 comments:

Kinsey Pistorius said...

love the look of the new room - the names are so cute!!!

Wendy said...

Fun happenings at your house. What a nice day at the park with the kiddos. I like the photo of Kate in the swing with her hair blowing in the wind. It's really cold here.

So, am I rocking the house or WHAT in the March Madness?! My passion for sports trivia has finally paid off. My only goal is to beat Stan. And get a dessert.