It seems that potty training is the thing to post about these days among my friends. I had my recent post about Jake. Well, today I get to post that my little Kate went potty for the first time!! I had her sit on the potty today after trying to get Jake to go (with no luck). After sitting there, she suddenly stood up with an excited face and squealed some happy sound. I looked in the potty and, sure enough, she had made a little puddle. It was very exciting. It was also good that Jake got to see her get a treat. He is currently back on his throne trying to earn a toy. We'll see if he has any luck this time. I guess I will be working with both of them at the same time. We'll see how well we do before this baby gets here.
I don't have a picture of Kate on the potty, so I put this picture of her picking a dinosaur's nose. This is from our recent trip to Pigeon Forge over Easter (that I failed to blog about).
Oh, and to update the measuing cup saga...I have found 1 of the five that have gone missing. That shoots the idea that they have all up and migrated north together for the summer. Hopefully the others will show up soon. The search continues.
3 comments:
you crack me up! the measuring cups are too funny. But Kate going on the potty is AWESOME! and i loved how you can do this at the same time as Jake - what a natural motivator for both of them to do it together. I think you'll have them down before this baby girl arrives! :)
We need to get them trained. We can't afford to have 3 kids in diapers at the same time.
Potty training is just so much fun isn't it?!! I hope all goes well for you. Good luck.
Post a Comment