What? I have a blog? Oh yeah....Hmmmm, what to blog about? Crazy kids? Trying to cook semi-healthy stuff and not baking as much? How cold it is and how we are shut-ins these days? Oh wait, I do have one for ya. Something mildly amusing perhaps. Well, it was for us.
So, a week+ ago Stan and I went to Waffle House at midnight. We can do that with little kids these days since we have a 3rd adult in the house these days. I left the house without doing anything but putting on my flip-flops (yeah, I like em even in the winter. My feet are claustrophobic, not to mention ginormous and they like their space. I digress.) I left my purse, no make-up, no hair brushing...nada. I did however have a bit of inspiration and grabbed my camera. I don't know why, maybe in the back of my mind I thought I would blog about Waffle House at midnight, but that's not really that interesting. But, little did I know of the riveting, intellectual conversations that take place there at this late hour. This is but a small sample of the entertainment we had that evening. This place always lives up to its reputation.
You may have to turn it up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Amen, sister! Loving that for sure. Glad you get to get out every once in a while. I am still searching for a babysitter for a date night we are going on this month (only because another couple invited us to a hockey game)- first one in 6 months!
Oh my word, that is truly awesome! I love that the cook turns into a preacher. How nice to have a 3rd adult!
Post a Comment