Last Monday was Jake's first day of Pre-K. He goes 5 days a week from 8-2:30. Last year when I put him in preschool for 2 days a week, it was very challenging and he did not like it. I ended up taking Jake (and Kate) out of school and keeping them home with me that year. It was a fight that I just could not fight. I felt that this year he was really ready for school....and I was right. He has really enjoyed it so far. Stan drops him off at school on his way to work, and I think Jake really loves riding in daddy's truck and having that time with him. I have really been impressed by how well he gets up and gets ready in the mornings. He usually takes a while to wake up, but he has been very cooperative. This whole school thing has thrown our daily routines for a loop and we are still adjusting as far as naps for the girls, but we'll get in the swing of things soon.
Monday, August 16, 2010
Pre-K!
Last Monday was Jake's first day of Pre-K. He goes 5 days a week from 8-2:30. Last year when I put him in preschool for 2 days a week, it was very challenging and he did not like it. I ended up taking Jake (and Kate) out of school and keeping them home with me that year. It was a fight that I just could not fight. I felt that this year he was really ready for school....and I was right. He has really enjoyed it so far. Stan drops him off at school on his way to work, and I think Jake really loves riding in daddy's truck and having that time with him. I have really been impressed by how well he gets up and gets ready in the mornings. He usually takes a while to wake up, but he has been very cooperative. This whole school thing has thrown our daily routines for a loop and we are still adjusting as far as naps for the girls, but we'll get in the swing of things soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
He looks so good. All grown up and ready for school...
Post a Comment