Kate cracks me up with the things she says these days. Yesterday she went with me to the store on the golf cart. She loves to point out all the dogs. Then we saw some deer crossing the path. She then told me how she loves reindeer and dogs!
For halloween she told me that she wants to be a butterfly with a sword so that she can kill the dragon (which apparently will be played by Jake).
Kate is constantly wanting me to hold her while she cuddles up with her blanket. This morning she had three different blankets on her lap. I asked her how many blankets she needed. She replied, "I don't know. 1, 2, 3!". - At least she can count.
Also, yesterday on the golf cart, she was obsessed with being able to see the sun. She told me how the sun sees us and was following us to the store.
I am sure there are a ton more that I can't remember right now. I might have to add to this post over time.
No comments:
Post a Comment