Saturday, October 2, 2010

Brooke

Before you think I am a horrible mom for posting this and poking fun at my one year old daughter, I assure you that I think she is the most beautiful thing in the world. I absolutely adore her. And before you see the other pictures, this is the one that deserves the most attention, b/c she is stinkin' cute here....bruised head and all.

But that was Brooke's hair under control (which does not happen often. I just don't believe putting gel in a one year old's hair everyday of her life.) One day I will, but not this year. Unfortunately, her hair has a mind of its own most days. The hair coupled with her 99.75%tile head has made for some great pictures. After bath time and after she wakes up are when it gets crazy. I figured since I was compiling pictures of Brooke, that we would start at the beginning so we can see the progression of chub, head growth, and crazy hair.







Who knew that this little curl would only be the beginning of what was to come.








That's a bunch of curls. She is such a fun little girl. I love how in pictures with Jake and Kate where she looks so big next to her older siblings. The first two pictures of her with them had me and Amy in tears we were laughing to hard. Her faces are hilarious. Ok, now go back to the top and see her at her best.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh thanks Laura, I really needed a real good laugh.

Wendy said...

That is one curly head! She's seriously the girl version of Stan.

Adventures and musings of a 31yr. old girl said...

That 1st picture is super cute which leads me to say that although it may be against your better judgement, you should put gel in that girl's hair more often. Just sayin...

Unknown said...

I showed my co-worker your this entry and he saw the second to last picture and said that Brooke should be thing 1 or thing 2 for Halloween. Not a bad idea with that hair.