Saturday, October 22, 2011

Youuu?? Meeee?

I wasn't going to put this video on my blog. (I take random videos mainly for Amy since she loves Brooke and lives in Hawaii now.) My last post was a video of Brooke, but I feel like I need to throw something on my blog bc I haven't been the best about blogging. So, my kids are not the earliest talkers in the world and Brooke is finally starting to talk a lot more recently. This is a video of the whole you/me thing she does. It cracks me up and we go on like this for a minute or two whenever she starts.


Tomorrow, I am having a bunch of family over for our annual pumpkin carving contest. I'll try to blog about that.

5 comments:

David Pistorius said...

what a cutie pie! I'm surprised she lets you video without trying to see what you are recording - that is what Dilan does all the time. :)

Kinsey Pistorius said...

okay, that was me, Kinsey.

Amy said...

What a doll! Love that hair:)

Emily Henrich said...

She is soooo cute!!

ruzzel01 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.