Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Dear Blog.....

I have not forgotten you. Yes, I know I have not written anything about Halloween, or Jake's birthday.....or anything for that matter. Here is my issue. I am always tired. I have a quiet time during my afternoon when it is just me and Kate. She is nice and doesn't complain if I nap on the couch. She will cuddle up with me or just play. It would also be a good time to blog, but my mind weighs my options (nap? blog? nap? blog?) and napping wins out. It probably always will. Then at night I am also super tired. This baby is sucking the life out of me. And at the same time making me bigger than life. Forgive my lack of attention to you. We did have some family pictures taken. Maybe I'll throw them on here once I get them. I can't make any promises though.

1 comment:

Kinsey Pistorius said...

we will all settle for the family picture for sure!!! that can't take too much time away from the nap, can it? I can't wait to see it!!!