Saturday, January 28, 2012

Update


We had a baby!....a month ago. I have been great at updating this blog. Colton Tanner joined our family on Dec 27th. He has been a great baby and all the other kids love him, and they ask when we're going to have another one....really. Kids are so blissfully unaware of how much work they are. I am very grateful for the kiddos I have, but I can't even think of adding to this brew.


I am doing well in my recovery process and feel much more normal these last few days. I can't quite go out running or anything, but I do feel much better. The recovery took a bit longer than the last two. I don't know if it is bc it was a third c-section, that I am older, or that I had more kids to run after and was not able to rest as much....or maybe all of those factors played a part. But, now I've been back to cooking and shopping and doing lots of things that I've been behind on.

I need to put a more recent picture up since he has grown a bit. I'll try to put one up soon.

No comments: