Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter

Yesterday was Easter. We had a pretty low key Easter this year. The Easter bunny just brought some books, candy, and sidewalk chalk. The kids got some new dresses (a new tie for Jake) but not from the Easter bunny. We had a big egg hunt last Sunday with all my family and yesterday we had my mom and dad over for dinner. Sorry there aren't any pictures of Cole. It was a crazy morning and I was lucky enough to snap these few shots (that aren't that great). He was dressed in a cute Easter outfit that was green and white striped. He is 3 months now and at such a perfect stage. I just have to write that so that maybe one day I'll read this and remember that he was precious and not a tyrant. But I could seriously eat him with up. The other three are cute too. Crazy, but cute.


No comments: