Tunnels are a very popular thing in our house these days. Jake is obsessed with them. It stems from his other obsession of trains, especially "Thomas the Train." At the beginning of the show Thomas goes through a tunnel. Jake would always ask, "What's that?". I would explain to him that Thomas goes through the tunnel and comes out on the other side. Well, now Jake loves tunnels. He loves to build them with blocks, and he loves going through tunnels when we are out riding the golf cart. He gets excited and yells, "Tunnel! Tunnel!". Today, I was in the other room and he pulled me into the playroom to show me what he had built. He had set up blocks all around his train track, which made 6 tunnels for his train to go through. I was impressed with his building skills. Good job Jake!
On a side note, Jake's other new word that he loves is "animals". My friend, Jaimee, took him and Kate to the zoo while she was babysitting for us. (Best b-sitter ever!) In the first picture, Jake is holding a little plastic toy that has pictures of different animals. He carries it around all the time and says "Animals!". He also asks me where the animals are...I guess we are going to have to take him back to the zoo.
Jake's masterpiece.
4 comments:
Your child is brilliant! and I think you meant to write Hunnel, not tunnel. Thanks for the bbsitting plug, but I am not taking on any new clients at moment.
Best b-sitter ever?!?!?! WHAT?!? I've been betrayed.
I gave you props in my PTC Classic post. You can't have all the glory Wendy, despite your beliefs.
Hmm, I wonder what he's gonna do for a living when he's grown up?
Post a Comment