
Today is my very last dreaded Tuesday and my suffering is almost over. Stan has been going to school for the last 20 months or so, and has been gone every Tuesday until very late at night. I have struggled for all of these months to find things to do to break up my long day every Tuesday. They seem to go on forever, esp. when 5:40 rolls around and Stan is not walking through the door to help me out.
Stan started this MBA program when Kate was only a couple of months old. I was worried about adjusting to 2 kids and having my husband gone even more. I am glad he started when he did, because now he is finished right before this next baby gets here.
So, to brag about this guy of mine for a second... Most of you who know Stan, know that he is a pretty smart guy. Stan graduated with his BBA in accounting with a 4.0 grade average, and so far in this MBA program he also has a 4.0. I think that this is quite an accomplishment. It all comes down to this last class. Stan thinks that he may actually get a 'B', but we will see. Even if he does, that is still quite the record for his entire college career. Good job, hun!
Stan swore when he graduated with his bachelor's degree that he was never going back to school. He was so burned out after 7 years of working full time and going to school part time. I was a little surprised when he brought up the idea of going back. The deal now is that he cannot go back to school again until I have my master's degree. (I am still a year away from my bachelor's.) I always have hopes of going back, and then another baby comes along. I am pretty sure Stan will be content with this being his final degree. (and I doubt I will ever get a 2nd degree.)
Stan graduates next Saturday, May 9th. I am staking my claims in my husband and am going to be very territorial. I have a nice list of projects for him to do, starting with our yard. Now, I just have to get through today.
Congratulations Stan! I love you!
2 comments:
Congrats Stan! That MBA will serve you well.
What am I going to do on idle tuesday nights now? Oh well, at least you've got your man. Good job Stan! talk it up all you can so others are motivated to do the same.
Post a Comment